INEE’s mission is to serve as an excellent landmark and function as a reference institute in nano electronic engineering with performance beyond conventional devices which are based on the current industry standard.
INEE’s vision is to emerge as a leading frontier research institute across the spectrum of nano electronic engineering from the life and physical sciences to engineering and medicine.
‘From Nano Structure to Systems’
In order to achieve its mission and vision, INEE will embark on the following objectives:
- To be a reference institution and expertise provider in nano electronic engineering
- To accommodate a series of fabrication and analytical laboratories equipped with sophisticated scientific equipment enabling scientists to design, fabricate, characterize and test devices
- To enhance, modernise and encourage new exploration in nano electronic engineering through fundamental and applied research activities for society and country benefits
- To facilitate training programmes and post graduate studies for interested researchers in nano electronic engineering
- To consult and extend collaboration with related institutions engaged in research of nano electronic engineering.