2022 Joint International Conference on Nanoscience & Nanoengineering (BOND 21 2022) will be held on 23-24 June 2022 in Kuala Perlis, Malaysia. BOND21 believes on the principle of building the nation’s wealth and prosperity through the advancement in science and technology. Therefore, the theme for 2022’s conference is chosen as “Nanoscience and Nanoengineering for Nation’s Growth and Sustainability”. BOND21 strives on the aspect of binding and bonding nanoscience and nanoengineering in creating high performance materials and devices with optimum cost through deep understanding on the theoretical framework and application principles. Bond21 also strives on maintaining and sustaining clean environment for future generation by promoting environment friendly and renewable aspects in the design and production of the materials and devices. Bond21 hopes to deliver enormous benefits to academicians, engineers, and the community at large.
BOND21 has been firstly hosted in 2013 which attracted more than 200 local and international participants. The 2nd Bond21 conference was also equally successful where it was organized in Bandung, Indonesia from 27th to 28th of July, 2018. A similar scenario is anticipated for this year’s BOND21 2022 with the conference will be organized in hybrid mode, offering both physical and virtual presentations. A similar scenario is anticipated for this year’s BOND21 2022 with the conference will be organized in hybrid mode, offering both physical and virtual presentations.
We invite you to submit a research paper related to one of the topics of the conference through email email@example.com. We really appreciate if you may kindly inform your colleagues and encourage them to submit their papers as well.
Topics include, but not limited to:
- Nanoscience – Theory, simulation, design, fabrication, synthesis, processing technology and characterization in the fields of physics, chemistry, biology, biotechnology, semiconductor material, device and process, sensors, superconductor, renewal energy, thin film, material science and electronics.
- Nanoengineering – Theory, simulation, design, device fabrication, synthesis, process technology, characterization and testing in the field of nanomaterial and nanoelectronics engineering.
All accepted papers will be published in AIP Conference Proceedings. Selected papers will be published in International Journal of Nanoelectronics and Materials (ISSN: Print: 1985-5761, Electronic: 2232-1535)
Important Dates (GMT +08:00)
- Full Paper Submission Deadline: 1 July 2022
- Notification of Acceptance: 15 July 2022
- Camera-Ready Paper Submission Deadline: 29 July 2022
- Registration & Payment Deadline: 19 Aug 2022
For more details, please visit our website: https://bond21.unimap.edu.my
For further information or queries please contact:
BOND21 CONFERENCE SECRETARIAT
Institute of Nano Electronic Engineering (INEE)
Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UniMAP)
Lot 110, 1st Floor, Block A, Taman Pertiwi Indah, Seriab,
Jalan Kangar-Alor Setar, 01000, Kangar, Perlis, Malaysia.